Whether you’re interested in starting and growing your own microgreens business or simply growing microgreens for yourself at home, Urban Micro’s online courses are the place to start!
While many online courses throw out big numbers in terms of your profit potential, the reality is: growing microgreens can be a quite difficult with many unexpected costs and challenges. Other courses cannot provide the insights you need because the instructors do not have sufficient experience to give you a complete picture of growing microgreens as a business.
Microgreens growing expert Chris Thoreau draws on 15 years of experience to bring you the most comprehensive look at growing microgreens you can get anywhere. Chris’s draws from his background in farming, agroecology, seed production, soil science, and spreadsheet development to give you a complete picture of the microgreens growing process.
Here are your course options:
Free Home Series: for those of you wanting to grow microgreens just for yourselves…or as a possible warm up for commercial production!
The Crash Course ($149): Ready to move ahead with commercial production but still worried about investing in training? This is a good start and won’t break the bank…and you’ll realize you’ve saved that $149 by about 85 minutes into the course. Upgrade to the Complete Course below at anytime for just the difference in price.
The Complete Course ($299): If you know what you want then you know how to get it – by taking this course! A comprehensive look at all aspects of microgreens production and includes the incredible Microgreens Crop Planner (newly revised for the 2021 season!).
BONUS OFFER: I am currently offering a free one-hour consult with the purchase of the Crash Course or Complete Course upon course completion – offer valid until December 31, 2020.
Here is some of what you can expect from the Complete Course:
- Why microgreens are a lucrative crop to grow
- What microgreen crops are the best to start with
- Why some high-priced crops are not worth growing
- How you could make a living in a lot less space than you expected
- If microgreens are a fit for your market
- How to make a side income growing microgreens in your garage
- What equipment you need to grow microgreens
- How to harvest microgreens to get long-lasting products
- Which seeds to soak before sowing
- Why you might not want to use a lot of compost in your soil mix
- Why buying high-quality seed is a lot more important than you think
- Why a great product in a poor package could lead to poor sales
- How to create story labels that stand out and tell your story
- Why you might want to think twice before selling live microgreens
- How important food health and safety regulations are
- How a single day can drastically affect the quality of your crop
- How to create an easy to follow crop plan
- How to keep great records without having to study accounting
- How you could make over $100,000 in a very small space
The course materials are currently available
for only $149.00 – $299.00 US.
We are happy to be partnering with Farm Small Farm Smart to offer this course and other online microgreens growing materials.
Subscribe to my YouTube page here.
Check out the Microgreens Crop Planner here
E-mail if you have any questions! It may take me a while to reply as this is a busy time of year, so don’t be afraid to follow up on your inquiries!